Monday, April 2, 2012

Eat, Pray, Love

     I just finished the book Eat, Pray, Love and let me tell you it was one of the most inspiring novels I've read. Now, I won't explain the book because I want you to read it for yourself. I did however, find some very meaningful quotes that I thought I would just share. Enjoy. 

      "The resting place of the mind, is the heart. The only thing the mind hears all day is the clanging bells and noise and argument, and all it wants is quietude. The only place the mind will ever find peace is inside the silence of the heart. That's where you need to go." 

     "I am that. I am divine, I am with God, I am an expression of God, I am not separate, I am not alone, I am not this limited illusion of an individual." 

     "Soul Mate... Your problem is you don't understand what that word means. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that's holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake."

No comments:

Post a Comment